WTB Fairing

Erik Johnson

Sep 23, 2018, 5:54:51 PM9/23/18
to MilVinMoto - Milwaukee Vintage Motorcyclists
Hey all,
Looking for a Dunstall half fairing, if anyone has one they want to sell, or has a line on one please let me know!
Additionally if anyone has a Ducati sport classic fairing I’d be interested in taking some measurements of it for a project.

Thanks in advance!

-Erik

Klobbr/ChiVinMoto

Oct 23, 2018, 1:14:49 PM10/23/18
to MilVinMoto - Milwaukee Vintage Motorcyclists
Hi Eric,
Any interest in this fairing?
IMG_9286.jpg
IMG_9287.jpg
IMG_9293.jpg
IMG_9294.jpg

Klobbr/ChiVinMoto

Oct 24, 2018, 7:48:53 PM10/24/18
to MilVinMoto - Milwaukee Vintage Motorcyclists
Hey Eric,
I'm pretty sure this isn't to your liking, so let me know by Friday EOD if you want to talk about it, as I have another buyer in the wings.
Thanks
Bob

Gwenn Barker

Oct 25, 2018, 1:53:13 PM10/25/18
to MilVi...@googlegroups.com
With riding season almost done, anyone know of or got a 125CC scooter
(like a Yamaha Vino or similar) that is in running condition, they are
looking to unload?

Not looking for anything perfect, something to run around the grass at
Elkart Lake on racing weekends. Doesn't need to be pretty, just want it
running (and preferably cheap).

Let me know

Gwenn
--
"Let us create a city where neither the choice of religion nor the
accident of color is an obstacle to opportunity and advancement, nor a

Erik Johnson

Oct 25, 2018, 3:27:44 PM10/25/18
to MilVinMoto - Milwaukee Vintage Motorcyclists
Bob,
It is a nice fairing, just a little bigger than I need.
Thanks for checking though!

Best,
-Erik