M2MTT - 7/15/2016

Rutger Hauer

Apr 21, 2016, 9:47:09 AM4/21/16
to milvi...@googlegroups.com, chivi...@googlegroups.com, twinv...@googlegroups.com
same time
different route

Rutger Hauer

Apr 21, 2016, 10:01:27 AM4/21/16
to milvi...@googlegroups.com, chivi...@googlegroups.com, twinv...@googlegroups.com
uhhhhh yeah. should not be drinking this early. its7/16 -SATURDAY YALL

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 8:47 AM, Rutger Hauer <dodgy....@gmail.com> wrote:
same time
different route

Kilted One

Apr 21, 2016, 4:59:55 PM4/21/16
to MilVinMoto - Milwaukee Vintage Motorcyclists, chivi...@googlegroups.com, twinv...@googlegroups.com
This has been going on for at least 16 years, does anybody know when the first M2M was? I've been to the Motor Oil Cafe and Bob's Java Hut and have had a blast. If memory serves, there have been a few different organizers and different end locations and of course a different route every year. Is there someone that has a good grasp of the history of this event that can share some of the particulars from years past? I'm sure it would be an interesting read.

Rutger Hauer

Jun 28, 2016, 9:32:53 PM6/28/16
to milvi...@googlegroups.com, chivi...@googlegroups.com, twinv...@googlegroups.com
M2M is the 16th (the week after mid Ohio)

Any Minneapolis folks have a back yard I can plop my tent in?

Doug
R1100s

Sent from my iPhone

Morini Chris

Jun 29, 2016, 3:04:24 PM6/29/16
to ChiVinMoto - Chicago Vintage Motorcyclists, milvi...@googlegroups.com, twinv...@googlegroups.com
Arrive Fuel Cafe in MKE at or before 8AM with whatever bike you like.
Get a route sheet. Have a coffee while you map out the turn by turn.
When the church bells ring at 9AM hit the road. "Race" to Diamonds.
Find a place to crash that eve. Ride home on Sunday.
SMILE A LOT.