Woodstock

Kilted One

Apr 27, 2015, 3:57:44 PM4/27/15
to milvi...@googlegroups.com
Seems like Woodstock swap meet last weekend was better than it has been, must be because of the good weather. More vendors than I've seen in a while, full parking lot too. Usually I come home with crap I don't need or empty handed but this time I scored exactly what I was looking for and then some. Anyone else get there Sunday? What didja find?

Upcoming Garage Nites:
April 29 : Wednesday / Doug with his 54 Harley near 55th and North
May 5 : Tuesday / John in Tosa by the cop shop
May 12 (available)
May 19 (available)

Garage Nite doesn't just happen, you need to volunteer to host!

Dave Topczewski

Apr 27, 2015, 5:23:37 PM4/27/15
to rj_...@hotmail.com, milvi...@googlegroups.com
That is the largest number of vendors that I have seen in about 5 to 6 years.  There were a lot of neat parts and projects in attendance and notably missing were a number of the garbage vendors (patches, scarves, skull statues and the like).  One of the better swap meets I'Ve been to in a while.

> Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 12:57:44 -0700
> From: rj_...@hotmail.com
> To: milvi...@googlegroups.com
> Subject: [MilVinMoto] Woodstock
> --
>
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/MilVinMoto
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MilVinMoto - Milwaukee Vintage Motorcyclists" group.

yama.dan

Apr 28, 2015, 7:01:18 AM4/28/15
to milvi...@googlegroups.com
This was the best I have seen in 15 years. Plenty of vendors with actual Moto related items and plenty of buyers with cash on hand. I sold out most of my parts, my buddy sold a few bikes. I struggled to find the parts in need for current projects but that's understandable, I'm working in some odd ball stuff. I mostly chatted the day away with old friends and had a great time.

Good to see a small MilVin contingent there! Always fun to catch up with you Jeff S., Dave S., and Dave M. See everyone at the Hatley swap 9th May, I'll be selling a few yamaha scoots and enduros plus buns of parts so stop by and chat. yama.dan