Getting a very vintage Yamaha to NY state

yama.dan

Mar 19, 2017, 10:49:25 PM3/19/17
to MilVinMoto - Milwaukee Vintage Motorcyclists
Alls within this grand VinMoto community!

I have an early and very cool '62 Yamaha scoot that needs to get to the owner in NY one way or another. I'm envisioning a hitchhiker approach from person to person moving the scoot eastward. The owner is a VinMoto member so this could be VinMoto to VinMoto too!

Scoot is currently with me 2.5 hours from downtown MilVin and 3.5 hours from downtown ChiVin. I could bring the scoot to Woodstock IL Swap in April for a hand-off. Or to the Gilmore Vintage days, Hickory Corners MI, in June for a hand-off.

Anyone interested in helping out? LMK and thanks to a great vintage group, yama.dan

yama.dan

Mar 19, 2017, 10:50:49 PM3/19/17
to MilVinMoto - Milwaukee Vintage Motorcyclists
Would some please cross-post this to ChiVin page? I don't have access to their group. TY!

landsp...@hotmail.com

Mar 23, 2017, 8:59:21 AM3/23/17
to MilVinMoto - Milwaukee Vintage Motorcyclists
Friend of mine is going near New Jersy-Penn this weekend with a trailer to pickup some items.He may be interested in delivering if conducive to where he's going.His name is Martin and number is 224-864-7199.His shop is in Mundelein Il.Tell him Rich from Libertyville told you to call him.Maybe you can work something out?Take care.   Rich S