Garage Night at River Retreat, Tuesday, September 23

Russ

Sep 16, 2014, 11:35:23 PM9/16/14
to milvi...@googlegroups.com
Garage night will continue North of town.  I'll host at the River Retreat, 12700 N. Shoreland Parkway, Mequon, 53092.

We are 1 mile west of the Highland House on Port Washington Road.  Take the Mequon road exit from Hwy 43, go north 2 miles on Port Washington Road, west at the Highland Road, go OVER the Milwaukee river and take an immediate left (south).  We are 8 houses on your left.

Russ

Kilted One

Sep 17, 2014, 12:26:59 AM9/17/14
to milvi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Russ! Based on a few conversations this evening, it seems like a bunch of people are interested in hosting sometime. No reason we can't do this in the cold weather too if someone has somewhere warm to put us up for a few hours. Besides, there is bound to be a project or two that need help before the ice hits...

Who wants to host an upcoming Garage Nite? Here is what is on deck:
September 23 - Russ's River Retreat / Mequon
September 30 - Open
October 7 - Open
October 14 - Open

This deal doesn't just happen, you need to volunteer to host a garage nite!

cdezmo

Sep 17, 2014, 2:50:49 PM9/17/14
to milvi...@googlegroups.com
Very cool. Count me in!

Mark Flintrop

Sep 18, 2014, 9:57:03 AM9/18/14
to milvi...@googlegroups.com
 See you then, Russ. Thanks for the invite.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/MilVinMoto
`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MilVinMoto - Milwaukee Vintage Motorcyclists" group.

Kilted One

Sep 18, 2014, 1:01:00 PM9/18/14
to milvi...@googlegroups.com
Long range weather shows cool and dry for Tuesday, see you there!

Who wants to host an upcoming Garage Nite?  Here is what is on deck:
September 23 - Russ's River Retreat / Mequon
September 30 - Morini Chris / Fox Point Beach Club

October 7 - Open
October 14 - Open

Jen Muecke

Sep 18, 2014, 1:13:39 PM9/18/14
to Milvinmoto Motorcyclists, rj_...@hotmail.com, Michael Busalacchi
Mike is going to take Oct. 7th... hopefully he'll post up.

Michael_Bus

Sep 18, 2014, 4:02:09 PM9/18/14
to milvi...@googlegroups.com, rj_...@hotmail.com, m...@dangerandplay.net
Yep!  I'm in to host a Garage Nite on Oct 7th.  We've got a ~5,200 sq ft shop in Port Washington where myself and a couple of friends store/work on some misc. car/bike projects so it can definitely be an indoor event if needed.  Jen and I will be fresh back from the Overland Expo the day before but should be able to rustle up some food and snacks and get things cleaned up a bit.

It was great meeting everyone this last Tues at Brian's and I'm looking forward to attending more events.

The address of for the shop:
740 W. Oakland Ave.
Unit 12
Port Washington, WI

Please contact me if anyone has any questions.

Mike