TWALD 2015 two week warning

Bob Burns

Aug 26, 2015, 12:56:41 PM8/26/15
to ChiVinMoto - Chicago Vintage Motorcyclists, MilVinMoto
ChiVinner Joe Nesbitt is hooking me up with the screen printing again this year and he's able to drop ship the shirts to me care of this one liquor store in Boscobel. So if you want a shirt you've still got time.

By now you've taken care of that oil change, hunted down the electrical gremlins, found the air leak, got some new tires, or maybe you've completely rebuilt your engine are sorting out the final details of putting the bike back together. Or more realistically you've been sitting around in the garage drinking beer. Anyway, time to get a move on.

Chicago area people should feel free to drop a bag or a chair or whatever off for me & Jennifer to haul up in the van. No problem, lots of space.

As always we've got a few new people coming along this year. That's always good news.

Wednesday night: super early arrivals probably wind up over at Full Moon Cycle on 61 across from the BP station. See what Nathan and Thomas are up to.

Thursday night: 6pm dinner at the bowling alley followed by BoscoVinMoto garage night at BoscoBill's. Bill doesn't like to put his address out online. Follow someone who knows where his house is.

Friday night: No plans, do what you want. If that includes things that go bang please leave town first.

Saturday: group photo at Hubl's Motel on 60 at 11am followed by a ride to lunch at Joe Block's place. Get a map at the group photo, Joe also doesn't like to put his address out online.

Saturday night: Dinner is served at 6pm in the back yard at Hubl's. Chili, chili toppings, beverages. If you want a soft drink other than water you should probably BYO. If you have religious or dietary restrictions on what you can eat you should also probably BYO. My chili is offensive to at least four religions, vegetarians, and vegans. Bonfire will be lit at sun down, cheesy awards presentation follows dinner.

This is gonna be good.

--
-Bob Burns