1941 Zundapp

mfli...@yahoo.com

Oct 18, 2014, 4:03:46 PM10/18/14
to milvi...@googlegroups.com

A guy flagged me down the other day while I was riding and asked if I knew anybody that wrenches on bikes. He's got a 1941 Zundapp (w/ sidecar) in his garage. He claims it was in running condition a few years back but has been sitting in his garage since. He would like to be able to ride it again and is looking for someone to turn a wrench for $$$.

I cannot speak to the $$ or work required but I can put you in contact. It could be a fun/interesting winter project.  Send me a message if you'd like contact info.  Located in Mequon.

 Mark