Das Bunker

Kilted One

Aug 24, 2016, 2:11:16 PM8/24/16
to MilVinMoto - Milwaukee Vintage Motorcyclists
Dirk, thanks for hosting last night. It was good to see George's Suzuki get all that attention. There were a few first-timers and a few Chi-Vinners too, glad word got out. See you all at the next one. Who is ready to host?

Kevinm

Aug 27, 2016, 11:29:51 AM8/27/16
to MilVinMoto - Milwaukee Vintage Motorcyclists
If next week (30th) hasn't been taken, I'd be happy to open my garage.  I'm located in Germantown, WI, so a bit of a hike for you city boys.  Could use some help pre-loading my forks, so how about a trade...pizza and some beer for muscle :)  Also have table tennis, darts and air hockey in the basement if you're so inclined...or is that against the rules of "garage night" actually being just in the garage?  I'm still a rookie at this, but did enjoy my first one a few weeks back at the clubhouse.