Re: [ChiVinMoto]: Help out our local boys

Vince Strazzabosco

Nov 18, 2017, 2:31:51 PM11/18/17
to ChiVinMoto - Chicago Vintage Motorcyclists, MilVinMoto, Bob Burns
Okay, so I've re-registered and am officially allowed to peruse the forum, and even found the thread showing the bikes in contention for Bike of The Year. Like a good Chicago boy, I'm all ready to vote early and otten!

But where do I vote? Is there a place on the site to go and actually vote?

Vince

Subject: [ChiVinMoto]: Help out our local boys
To: "ChiVinMoto - Chicago Vintage Motorcyclists" <ChiVi...@googlegroups.com>, "MilVinMoto" <MilVi...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Friday, November 17, 2017, 2:20 PM

So Russ concocted
this idea and our own Jeff Stephens did his usual magic.
Maybe you've noticed the heavily, beautifully modified
1978 Honda CB750 "Asian Orange" at a bike show or
two this past summer.
That machine is up for "Bike of the
Year" over on the Single Overhead Cam forum. Take a
minute to check out the thread, log in, and throw a vote to
the boys. You'll need to log in to vote, creating an
account doesn't take much time.
http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php/topic,169222.0.html

--
-Bob Burns

--

++++++++++++++++++

The Ricktor is a false construct. See if you can get my
attention so you can host

Wed Nite Garage:

Nov 8 =

Nov 15 = Dan W. on Rockwell/Irving

Nov 22 = Pre-T-Day Garage Night at Mark's Logan Sq
Compound

Nov 29 = Matt J. in West Ridge

Dec 20th = Christmas Party Garage Night at Kenny's
Sports Car Store-let's celebrate Kenny & our ChiVin
fam

FOLKS, this Anarcho/Commune doesn't run itself.
VOLUNTEER to host garage nite. If YOU don't, no one else
will.

Check out the ChiVinMoto Virtual Garages

http://bit.ly/ChiVinGarage

To UN-Subscribe from this group, send email to:
ChiVinMoto-...@googlegroups.com

To post to this group, send email to
ChiVi...@googlegroups.com

To visit on the web: http://groups.google.com/group/ChiVinMoto?hl=en

---

Google Groups "ChiVinMoto - Chicago Vintage
Motorcyclists" group.

from it, send an email to chivinmoto+...@googlegroups.com.

Bob Burns

Nov 18, 2017, 6:05:21 PM11/18/17
to Vince Strazzabosco, ChiVinMoto - Chicago Vintage Motorcyclists, MilVinMoto
This reminds me of the Eddie Murphy (vintage content, remember when he was funny?) stand up routine about how people got mad at him for making fun of Stevie Wonder.

It's right there at the top of the thread when you click on the link. You have to be logged in. I'd send a screen shot but the voting options don't appear for me since I already voted.

 To post to this group, send email to
 ChiVi...@googlegroups.com

 To visit on the web: http://groups.google.com/group/ChiVinMoto?hl=en

 ---

 Google Groups "ChiVinMoto - Chicago Vintage
 Motorcyclists" group.

 from it, send an email to chivinmoto+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

-Bob Burns