AHRMA Production Lightweight CB450 race package

450_racer

Mar 29, 2015, 11:28:26 PM3/29/15
to milvi...@googlegroups.com

Up for sale is my production lightweight race bike with spares. Here are the details:

1972 Honda CB 450 race bike: Raced from 2010 to 2013. Been in storage since end of 2013 season. Currently has rebuilt engine installed (built to class specifications), was raced during the 2013 season. Also comes with complete rebuilt engine (rebuilt to stock specifications), which was raced during 2012 season. Total loss ignition system with Dyna S pick up and Dynatek ignition coils and wires. Custom rear suspension set up with KYB shocks. Steel braided brake line, aftermarket master cylinder…Probably missing something else. Race bike frame has title, so could be converted back to the street.

I have 2 other additional rolling chassis. One is 1971 cl450, other is 1975 cb500t. Neither one has a title. A lot of additional parts: Starters, carbs, side covers, exhaust, wheels, etc.

Would like to sell as package deal, but will split up if needed. Currently everything is located in northern WI. I frequently travel to southern WI/northern IL and would deliver for the right price. I could also deliver to various AHRMA races. Looking to get $3,000 OBO for everything. Call/Text 715-965-2805 with questions/offers. Thanks!