[Invitation] to a workshop on 'how to expand businesses related to reuse and upcycling.'

Kyungeun Sung

May 18, 2018, 10:34:47 AM5/18/18
to Milton Keynes makerspace

Dear makers,

We are writing to invite you to a workshop on 'how to expand businesses related to reuse and upcycling.'

We would like you to look at our research results and let us know what we have missed.

The workshop will be held on 19th (Tue) of June 2018 at Nottingham Trent University.

It will take about a half day (13:00-16:00).

In the workshop, you will have an exciting opportunity to network with business practitioners and academic experts in sustainable design and business.

Your travel will be paid and pre-arranged.

Lunch, snack and drinks will be provided.

If you are interested in participating in this workshop, please let us know your availability by sending an email to kyunge...@dmu.ac.uk

Yours sincerely,

Dr. Kyungeun Sung, De Montfort University

Dr. Jagdeep Singh, Lund University

Prof. Tim Cooper, Nottingham Trent University