Pageing Tiff Leek...

Andy Selby

Jan 16, 2017, 8:26:44 PM1/16/17
to Milton Keynes makerspace
... we have found your LED panel!
We also Installed LED replacement tubes throughout the main area, server room and electronics room.(by we, I mean James Morrison did it, I would have helped but my temporary vertigo condition  would have reset ($days_since_last_accident); which would be a shame since its almost in double digits)

Andy

Tiff Leek

Jan 17, 2017, 2:57:03 AM1/17/17
to milton-keyne...@googlegroups.com
Cool!! I am just back from the wilderness and recombobulating myself, once the process is complete I will head up.
It is so cold and darrrrkkkk. Yuk.

Sent from my iPhone
--
http://www.mkmakerspace.co.uk
---

Andy Selby

Jan 17, 2017, 7:59:05 AM1/17/17
to Milton Keynes makerspace
Also, Tomas Begley has brought in his vacuum pump for you.
Its on the floor in the components room.

Andy

Andrew Fraser

Jan 17, 2017, 1:06:06 PM1/17/17
to milton-keyne...@googlegroups.com
Tiff,

May I take the opportunity to recommend against using a vacuum pump for recombobulation - not even James wants to clear up that potential mess.

Andrew Fraser
+44 (0) 7739 342360

Tiff Leek

Jan 17, 2017, 1:55:52 PM1/17/17