Easter opening

Michael West

Apr 3, 2017, 9:51:15 AM4/3/17
to milton-keyne...@googlegroups.com
A quick note for a couple of weeks time. Friday the 14th is Good Friday, so the shed will be closed, likewise for Easter Monday the 17th, the shed is closed. This is not to say it cannot be opened subject to the appropriate key holder/s being present. At this time I don't know if I will/won't be around.

Michael West

Apr 15, 2017, 5:40:15 PM4/15/17
to milton-keyne...@googlegroups.com
I've spoken with the domestic director, and should be able to come in on Monday late monday afternoon/ early evening if there is sufficient interest - needs to be a few people to commit to make it worthwhile opening up. Won't be a late late one - say 22.30ish. M.

Andy Selby

Apr 15, 2017, 6:26:39 PM4/15/17
to Milton Keynes makerspace, mic...@munchit.co.uk
I'm up for that, pretty sure James is too.

James Morrison

Apr 16, 2017, 12:15:03 PM4/16/17
to milton-keyne...@googlegroups.com
I need to work late Monday I've just realised so won't be in until Wednesday :/
> --
> http://www.mkmakerspace.co.uk
> ---
> Visit this group at
> https://groups.google.com/group/milton-keynes-makerspace.

Michael West

Apr 17, 2017, 11:02:36 AM4/17/17
to milton-keyne...@googlegroups.com
Heading in now. In for 4.45 (ish)

On 15 April 2017 at 23:26, Andy Selby <andyf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm up for that, pretty sure James is too.
>
> On Saturday, 15 April 2017 22:40:15 UTC+1, Michael West wrote:
>>
>> I've spoken with the domestic director, and should be able to come in on
>> Monday late monday afternoon/ early evening if there is sufficient interest
>> - needs to be a few people to commit to make it worthwhile opening up. Won't
>> be a late late one - say 22.30ish. M.
>>
>> On 3 April 2017 at 14:51, Michael West <mic...@munchit.co.uk> wrote:
>>>
>>> A quick note for a couple of weeks time. Friday the 14th is Good Friday,
>>> so the shed will be closed, likewise for Easter Monday the 17th, the shed is
>>> closed. This is not to say it cannot be opened subject to the appropriate
>>> key holder/s being present. At this time I don't know if I will/won't be
>>> around.
>>

> --
> http://www.mkmakerspace.co.uk
> ---