Party on 23rd September

Paul Hegarty

Sep 12, 2017, 1:39:36 PM9/12/17
to milton-keyne...@googlegroups.com
I mentioned it to some of you down the shed, but with my recent hectic schedule the whole thing has crept up on my a bit, so thought this would be the easiest way to not miss anyone.

I am a having a combination of house warming, engagement party and (Victoria's) birthday party on the 23rd and wanted to extend an open invitation to all of you.

Base plan is a barbecue if the weather is good, or party food/buffet if it not. Either way, there should be a good amount of fun, silliness and drinking.

Feel free to bring partners etc along. It'll be a good chance for us all to relax and have some fun. We'll provide booze and food, though an extra bottle of your favourite poison means there will be plenty to go around. (Mike: any of you home brew left? :)

Plan is to kick things off early afternoon, around 2pm onwards and roll with it from there. If people want to have a drink and crash over, feel free, though floor space might get a little crowded. :)

If you can, let me know if you would like to come along and we'll make sure we are sufficiently stocked up.

Address wise we are up near Towcester:

27 Bengal Lane
Greens Norton
NN128BE

Grab me down the shed or on slack if you've any questions. Look forward to seeing you all!

Paul

Stewart Dunn

Sep 12, 2017, 2:40:38 PM9/12/17
to MK Makers Makerspace

Paul

Up of silliness.

I am committed for much of daytime but can come over later.

Congratulations on your Engagement and Victorias Birthday

Do we just look for house with a Drone overhead with appropriate message

Stewart
--
http://www.mkmakerspace.co.uk
---