Donations idea

stewart dunn

Nov 13, 2017, 7:50:47 PM11/13/17
to MK Makers Makerspace
MK makers,

After some discussion it was agreed by a few members, late at night, that we could improve the way LocalGiving works for us.

Please see image and comment on this draft if you have any comments / improvements etc

It could be implemented  from Jan 1st

Regards
Stewart

James Morrison

Nov 14, 2017, 5:28:43 AM11/14/17
to milton-keyne...@googlegroups.com
Good work Stewart!

We just need to discuss this with Peter G and perhaps make it £20.01 or something to distinguish our payments from normal shedders who may also be paying £20. I'm in early tomorrow so I'll chat to him then and report back.

Regards,

James

--
http://www.mkmakerspace.co.uk
---

Stewart Dunn

Nov 14, 2017, 5:36:24 AM11/14/17
to MK Makers Makerspace

James

Thx

Reason for reverting back to £20
I showed Mike proposed leaflet before he left yesterday and he said £20.01 was not needed

Suggest you, Mike and Paul etc come up with solution we all agree on.

Stewart

On 14 November 2017 at 00:50, stewart dunn <ste...@kre8.com> wrote:
MK makers,

After some discussion it was agreed by a few members, late at night, that we could improve the way LocalGiving works for us.

Please see image and comment on this draft if you have any comments / improvements etc

It could be implemented from Jan 1st

Regards
Stewart

<MK Maker Donations.jpeg>

--
http://www.mkmakerspace.co.uk
---

Stewart Dunn MD
Kre8 Products Ltd
56 Malvern Drive
Stony Stratford
Milton Keynes
MK112AE
01908 560093

ste...@kre8.com

Michael West

Nov 14, 2017, 7:59:12 AM11/14/17
to milton-keyne...@googlegroups.com
Just to enlighten everyone further on this.
It is something I discussed at the last committee meeting but not got to inform you.
As you are aware, we ask for a donation to the makerspace of £5/month on top of the normal shed donation to fund ourselves.
Its too easy to forget to put your additional money in to the pot each month and checking the ledger its hit and miss.

All of us do our donations via DD so an easy change - do one. It also means that I have less cash to take and put through on my debit card aside from the tuck shop revenue.
So we have got agreement from the shed to get a proportion of the local giving funds allocated to us for the proportion of our member base once we get sufficient numbers to warrant this change.
We will also get gift aid on the top of it.

On 14 November 2017 at 10:36, Stewart Dunn <ste...@kre8.com> wrote:

[...]

Tiffany

Nov 14, 2017, 9:14:09 AM11/14/17
to milton-keyne...@googlegroups.com