Pizza night

Michael West

Mar 19, 2018, 10:38:23 AM3/19/18
to milton-keyne...@googlegroups.com
(for Pete...)
Today, the 19th is the 3rd anniversary of MK MakerSpace with our incarnation at the MK Social. We had our first meeting at the shed on the 26th March 2015.
As such, the obligatory pizza night will be taking place on Wednesday 28th.
I know its a few days later, but Wednesdays are generally more busy and also fits in with Paul before he leaves to get hitched.
As usual a varied selection of cooked dough with various compost and dead animal (and associated products) cooked on top will be ordered around 7.30. Buy in is usually around a fiver each.
Because of this, please ensure the place is left tidy with projects out of the way on Monday 26th as we will be busy and need all the available space
Look forward to seeing you.