Shed management meeting

Michael West

Jan 29, 2017, 11:25:12 AM1/29/17
to milton-keyne...@googlegroups.com
Hello
Week after next is the main sheds management meeting that Paul or myself attends to represent us.
I've got several things already to raise:
Additional sockets
Members storage area
Machinery accreditation (yes, still kicking around, although there is some progress on this)

If there is anything else you can think of, please let Paul or myself know so we can take it forward if appropriate.
Thanks
Michael

Andy Selby

Jan 29, 2017, 12:25:35 PM1/29/17
to Milton Keynes makerspace, mic...@munchit.co.uk
It should be noted that nothing stops the average member from attending.
I'm not sure if you can voice anything since it's a management meeting.
Week after next means Monday 6th of Feb, the general meeting is Wednesday 8th.

Andy

James Morrison

Feb 3, 2017, 1:37:20 PM2/3/17
to milton-keyne...@googlegroups.com
* Definitely need the sockets sorting out. Perhaps we can plan some
details on where we specifically need them?
* Member storage room.
* Cabinets in corner: Can they be moved so we can setup desks along
the window area?

I'm going to turn up for a listen. Any idea what time they start?
> --
> http://www.mkmakerspace.co.uk
> ---
> Visit this group at
> https://groups.google.com/group/milton-keynes-makerspace.

Michael West

Feb 3, 2017, 2:49:35 PM2/3/17
to milton-keyne...@googlegroups.com
Sockets - we can, although there is no hurry - we've been waiting 6 months for them to do the fixed wiring inspection, and don't expect that to change up a gear for a while....
Member storage room is on my notes.
The cabinets is awaiting the right moment by Peter - some of that is Andrew's. He's not been in as he has been ill.

The meeting starts at 4, and usually runs for an hour, as the trustees meeting is usually held afterwards.
There is a lot to attend to in the trustees meeting, so I expect the management meeting to go through quickly.

--
http://www.mkmakerspace.co.uk
---

Andy Selby

Feb 6, 2017, 10:25:20 AM2/6/17
to Milton Keynes makerspace, mic...@munchit.co.uk
just a reminder that this is happening today.