[Mifos-users] Feature and a BUG

AMIT JAIN

May 3, 2012, 3:51:09 AM5/3/12
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.
Hello To All,
We are the cloud user of Mifos.We have been upgraded from 2.1.6 to 2.3.1.
We are facing some problems which includes the major ones are:
1.Creating multiple loans at a time does not shows / collect the attached fees with the product.Although open a single loan account get or shows fees with the product.
2.Creating a loan more than Rs.15000 requires to fill a mandatory cash flow which we does not require,please tell me how to skip or disable the particular feature.(probably it solves from conifg file).

please give an assistance on the above said matter.
Thanks and Regards

--
AMIT JAIN | E.D | Digamber Finance (Chota Loan Bade Sapne) | +919414041821 |

Ramesh Nayak

May 3, 2012, 4:57:36 AM5/3/12
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.
Hi Amit,

For first issue I have raised a bug in jira( http://mifosforge.jira.com/browse/MIFOS-5585) and for second issue you have to unchecked compare cash flow in your loan product.

Thanks and Regards,
Ramesh

Thanks and Regards,
Ramesh.A.Nayak| Software Engineer @ ConfluxTechnologies | Address :#412, 20th Main,Chord Road 1st Block Rajajinagar Bengaluru,Karnataka-560010 | Email :ramesh....@confluxtechnologies.com | website: www.Confluxtechnologies.com |
Contact Number - Mob : +919739317276.

Lukasz Chudy

May 7, 2012, 11:09:29 AM5/7/12
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos., Ramesh Nayak
Hi Ramesh, Amit

I added 'Fix Version' to issue http://mifosforge.jira.com/browse/MIFOS-5585 and it will be fixed in 'Vinolia I' release (planned release date is at the end of May).

If it is critical for you to have this fixed earlier then let me know and we will try to release hotfix.

Best regards,
Lukasz

Ramesh Nayak

Jun 7, 2012, 10:51:35 AM6/7/12
to Lukasz Chudy, A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.
HI Lukasz,

I checked the status of this issue in jira still it is unresolved.

Please could you update the status of this issue because it is critical for one of our client.

Thanks and Regards,
Ramesh

Lukasz Chudy

Jun 11, 2012, 7:45:30 AM6/11/12
to Ramesh Nayak, A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.
Hi Ramesh,

This issue is still not fixed but we will try to include fix for this issue in upcoming Vinolia I release.

Best regards,
Lukasz