Re: [MidValleyNature:3308] Monarchs mating @ E.E. Wilson

Message has been deleted

b_g...@comcast.net

Jun 15, 2015, 7:33:03 PM6/15/15
to Margaret Stephens, mid-valley-nature
Awesome that you were able to see them mating! Thanks for sharing that!

I'm wondering if this amazing Monarch year we are having is because the populations are rebounding, or whether all the Monarchs that would typically stay in CA are evacuating and coming north for relief from the drought.

Cheers,
Bill

Jun 26, 2015, 1:07:43 AM6/26/15
to Margaret, mid-valley-nature
I saw another adult monarch flying today at the corner of Tyler and 10th in Corvallis.

Cheers,
Bill