Does anyone know this flower?

Ron Jameson

May 28, 2015, 5:59:27 PM5/28/15
to Mid-valley Nature
IMG_1390.JPG

Matt Blakeley-Smith

May 28, 2015, 11:12:34 PM5/28/15
to mid-vall...@googlegroups.com
that looks like Geranium oreganum, (Oregon geranium) a really nice native that more people should grow in their garden. It also looks like you are surrounded by poison oak!
Matt

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 2:59 PM, Ron Jameson <rona...@comcast.net> wrote:

Sent from my iPad

Ron Jameson

May 28, 2015, 11:52:37 PM5/28/15
to Matt Blakeley-Smith, mid-vall...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Matt I will check it out. Yes we were being very careful taking the photo. Was on the lower part of Mulkey Creek trail. Saw several clusters. Don't remember seeing them before, probably just missed them.

Ron

Sent from my iPad