Extended stored procedure compilation error, ODS_VERSION : undeclared identifier.

Víctor Rafael Bocanegra Arias

May 23, 2002, 3:29:31 PM5/23/02
Hi all,

I'm trying to build one of the extended stored procedure project from the
SQL Server
2000 CD, but the compilation fails because ODS_VERSION is undeclared.

I include , opends60.lib is in my object/library modules, I have 'C:\Program
Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\DevTools\Include' in my include files
directory
and 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\DevTools\Lib' in my
library files
directory.

Any ideas ?

--
Víctor Rafael Bocanegra Arias
Lima, Peru

Gert E.R. Drapers

May 23, 2002, 8:05:11 PM5/23/02
Explicitly include:
#include "c:\program files\microsoft sql
server\80\tools\devtools\include\srv.h"

or make sure that this directory comes before the regular Visual Studio or
Platform SDK include directory. Since they include older version, when first
in the path they will be picked up first.

Ge...@SQLDev.Net

Please reply only to the newsgroups.
You assume all risk for your use.
Copyright © SQLDev.Net 1991-2002 All rights reserved.

"Víctor Rafael Bocanegra Arias" <vic...@barreda.com.pe> wrote in message

Víctor Rafael Bocanegra Arias

May 24, 2002, 1:32:08 PM5/24/02
Thanks...