build button, dot dot dot, ellipse

Darin Horton

May 8, 2001, 8:15:30 AM5/8/01
Is there a way, other then creating my own command button, that I can get
the dot dot dot button next to a field on my form in Access 2000. I want to
use it to open a form to (for example) search for a customer name.
I know I can build a button myself, but I hope there is an easier, more
clean way. Am I missing it on the properties sheet?
Thanks in advance.
Darin

Turtle

May 8, 2001, 9:15:11 AM5/8/01
I'm not sure what is "easier, more clean" than using the command button
wizard to create a button which will open your form. You can set its
caption to "..." if you like.

HTH
- Turtle

"Darin Horton" <dho...@provost.uab.edu> wrote in message

Graham R Seach

May 8, 2001, 9:22:15 AM5/8/01
Darin,

I just put three bold dots in the button.

------
Graham R Seach MCP Microsoft Access
gse...@pacificdb.com.au
------

Darin Horton

May 8, 2001, 9:33:00 AM5/8/01
Thanks. I didn't know if I was missing someother way. I am just going to use
them some, and I didn't want to have to build buttons for each one, but I
can.
Thanks.
"Turtle" <macde...@mindspring.com> wrote in message