Maxima tab not showing up in results table

magsy...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2020, 2:13:11 PM7/2/20
to MicrobeJ Project

Screenshot (32).png

The program is able to detect maxima, and I can access it from the experiment editor table, but the maxima tab is not present in the result page. I have tried restarting the program as well as my computer. The maxima tab was there a couple days ago, but disappeared yesterday. I would greatly appreciate any help, thank you in advance!

Jordan Byrne

Apr 18, 2022, 12:34:44 PM4/18/22
to MicrobeJ Project
I've been having this error recently too, was there a solution to this?
Thank you!

Angeline reboul

Nov 14, 2023, 4:40:43 AM11/14/23
to MicrobeJ Project
Dear all,

did you get an answer to this problem, i am having it also. Usually, when i restart the program, it works and the maxima tab appears again, but since a couple of days now, impossible to get it back

Thanks a lot
Angy