meteor.methods processing order?

Tim Heckel

Jan 16, 2013, 6:55:09 PM1/16/13
to meteo...@googlegroups.com
I'm wondering about my answer here:

I cannot confirm it in my code. Any ideas?

Tim Heckel

Jan 16, 2013, 8:00:37 PM1/16/13
to meteo...@googlegroups.com
There is this in the documentation -- but this can't apply to Meteor.methods as well, otherwise the this.unblock command would seem superfluous right?

 In Meteor, your server code runs in a single thread per request, not in the asynchronous callback style typical of Node. We find the linear execution model a better fit for the typical server code in a Meteor application.

Tim Heckel

Jan 18, 2013, 2:00:32 PM1/18/13
to meteo...@googlegroups.com
David, thanks for the reply on SO. If you have a moment, I'd still like to get your thoughts on my comment....