How about calling a Meteor.Collection manager a "connection"?

Andrew Wilcox

Apr 8, 2013, 11:01:30 AM4/8/13
to meteo...@googlegroups.com
Back when I was reading the Meteor documentation the first time, I didn't understand what the "manager" argument to Meteor.Collection was, or that it was the object returned by Meteor.connect that could be passed as a "manager" to the collection constructor.

It would have been immediately clear to me if Meteor.Collection took a "connection" argument, and Meteor.connect returned a connection.

Avital Oliver

Apr 8, 2013, 12:20:00 PM4/8/13
to meteo...@googlegroups.com
I've also been confused by the name "manager" before...