Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Peter Finley

ungelesen,
09.05.2014, 23:55:5809.05.14
an meso...@googlegroups.com
New Features
  • Display minimum and maximum flags on charts for the selected time period
  • Configurable deterministic chart data aggregation (reference the defaults, can be overridden in the chart configs in js/Config.js)
  • Display of the aggregation period in the chart tooltip, with configurable date formats (reference date format defaults, can be overridden in the chart configs in js/Config.js)
  • Weewx sync plugin will now take advantage of keep-alives if your web server supports it
  • More...
Breaking Changes
  • PHP 5.3 is no longer supported, 5.4+ is now required
  • No longer support SQLite, use MySQL instead
  • The sync.py weewx plugin is now dependent upon the urllib3 python library
  • The chart 'numGroups' configuration parameter is no longer supported

Upgrading from 0.3.x
  1. Address the breaking changes noted breaking changes
  2. Backup your current server (just in case)
  3. Download and extract the 0.4.0, and copy the contents of the web folder into your existing web folder
    1. Warning: this will only work if you haven't made any modifications to the core files (excluding your meso/include/config.json, js/Config.js, and index.html)
  4. Compare your configuration files and copy the applicable changes from the example files
    1. OR, reference the diffs since 0.3.4 to see what has changed and make the necessary changes to your files
      1. index-example.html
      2. js/Config-example.js
      3. (meso/include/config.json) - no significant changes unless you're using SQLite
    2. Note: if you have a Davis station (or another station that supports the 'dayRain' LOOP field), see the comments/notes in the configuration files about enabling the display of this field in the console and charts since this field is no longer displayed by default
Or, simply re-install from scratch.

Enjoy!

Peter Finley

ungelesen,
10.05.2014, 13:58:5410.05.14
an meso...@googlegroups.com
I forgot to mention another new feature of interest:
  • You can now configure the initial range that's displayed and it will no longer load the data for the whole chart first - only the data for the initial range
    • To change it, edit your js/Config.js and change the chart configuration parameter: highstockChartOptions -> rangeSelector -> selected (for example)

Hajo Harms

ungelesen,
27.05.2014, 10:08:3627.05.14
an meso...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peter

you told me many of us have problems with the upgrade of PHP 5.3 to 5.4.
You would have a look to downgrade because only an few things need the 5.4 stuff.

It would be nice, because all of those who run meso on a webhosting etc. server can't upgrade PHP.

By the way, sync.py runs, I have no more breakes :-) ...great job....nice software.....

Peter Finley

ungelesen,
29.05.2014, 10:30:4429.05.14
an meso-user@googlegroups com
Hi Hajo,

Glad to hear that the sync plugin is working well for you.

But that's too bad about PHP 5.4 support. I created an issue for bringing back PHP 5.3 support, but haven't had a chance to work on a possible solution. I think it should be doable, though.

Peter

Mathias Schindler

ungelesen,
24.06.2014, 16:48:1924.06.14
an meso...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm using weewx for some weeks now and today I installed mesowx to get I very fency frontend ;)
Up to now I have two issues with mesowx and I hope someone could help me. The first thing is that I don't get Min and Max labels in my graphs. As announced here this should be added in version 0.4. Do I have to configure something to enable these labels? Me second problem is dealing with the chart series. I want to change the 3 charts which are configured by default. For example I want to show outTemp and outHumidity in one chart and inTemp and inHumidity in a separate chart. The barometer value should move to the rain chart. I managed to disable the wind chart, but there is now an empty gap at the charts palce. I had a look at the Config.js and the Highchart api but I did not find the piece of information which could help. It would be very nice if someone could help here too.

Mathias

Peter Finley

ungelesen,
25.06.2014, 09:17:5025.06.14
an meso-user@googlegroups com
Hi Mathias,

Were you upgrading from a previous version of MesoWx to 0.4? If so, you'll need to migrate to the new Config.js in order to get the min/max flags. If not, is your site public? I can take a look.

As for changing up the charts. Yes, you can make the changes that you're wanting. I don't have the time to give you an example, but I'll try to explain at a higher level the configuration to hopefully give you some direction. In your Config.js there is the configuration for each chart (e.g. the raw chart). Each of the chart configurations refer to a common "bucket" of chart axes and series that make up the chart components. The series configurations defines the data plot of one field of data and each one refers to an axis by name. So what you'll want to do is tweak the series to point to a different axis, and likely tweak the axes configuration to be positioned differently. You can also create new axis and series definitions, but if you do you'll have to remember to pass them into the chart configuration.

Hopefully this helps some!

Peter

--

Hajo Harms

ungelesen,
25.06.2014, 10:07:5425.06.14
an meso...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peter

more Infomation on downgrade to PHP 5.3 ?

Hajo

Am Samstag, 10. Mai 2014 05:55:58 UTC+2 schrieb Peter Finley:
Die Nachricht wurde gelöscht

Mathias Schindler

ungelesen,
25.06.2014, 10:59:3825.06.14
an meso...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peter,

I did a new install of version 0.4, never had installed an older version. In the Config.js I can find some attributes which sound like managing the min/max values:

stats : [meso.Stat.min, meso.Stat.max]

You find the site here: http://pcjunkie.de/mx/
Up to now there are only a few values recorded. But had the same problem with a recording over 24h.

Thank you for your bucket, series and axis description. I think with this I could play around a little bit and should be able to change charts.

Mathias

Peter Finley

ungelesen,
26.06.2014, 12:22:1726.06.14
an meso-user@googlegroups com
Mathias,

I took a quick look and it looks like the request to stats.php is failing with a 500 status. Do you have access to the PHP error logs?

Hajo,

Sorry, I haven't had a chance to look into that issue yet. I'll try to soon!

Peter

--

Mathias Schindler

ungelesen,
26.06.2014, 16:45:4526.06.14
an meso...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peter,

there are several messages in the log, but it's always one of these:

[Thu Jun 26 20:24:41 2014] [error] [client 179.27.111.18] PHP Fatal error:  Using $this when not in object context in /is/htdocs/ur4762854_FEH4RUA4FG/mesowx/meso/include/PDOConnectionFactory.class.php on line 51, referer: http://mx.pcjunkie.de/
[Thu Jun 26 20:24:41 2014] [error] [client 179.27.111.18] File does not exist: /is/htdocs/ur4762854_FEH4RUA4FG/mesowx/js/lib/jquery-2.0.3.min.map

I hope this helps.

Mathias

Peter Finley

ungelesen,
26.06.2014, 22:04:4426.06.14
an meso-user@googlegroups com
Ah, this is the same issue that Hajo is having: https://bitbucket.org/lirpa/meso/issue/57/support-php-53
It's a PHP 5.4 feature that I started using, so I'm guessing you're on PHP 5.3?

--

Peter Finley

ungelesen,
26.06.2014, 22:16:3826.06.14
an meso-user@googlegroups com
Mathias, Hajo,

Try the attached patched version of PDOConnectionFactory.class.php. Simply replace the existing file that resides in 'web/meso/include/'.

Let me know how it goes (I don't have PHP 5.3 to try it with).

Peter
PDOConnectionFactory.class.php

Mathias Schindler

ungelesen,
27.06.2014, 06:49:1927.06.14
an meso...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peter,

you are great. It's working fine now. Thank you very much.

Matze

Lucas Heijst

ungelesen,
28.02.2016, 17:13:0928.02.16
an meso-user
Hi Peter,

I like your package very much and modified modules sync.py and raw.py to work with WeeWX version 3+.
Also I configured the meso part of the package to synchronize weewx archive data with the Meteotemplate database.

I would like to add the meso software to the Meteotemplate repository, but I'm not sure if this part is public domain software.

Could you mail me please at ljm.h...@gmail.com?

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Luc Heijst

Peter Finley

ungelesen,
07.03.2016, 11:14:1507.03.16
an meso-user
Hi Luc,

Glad to hear that you are getting use out of it. You and anyone may do as you wish with it. Enjoy!

Peter

--
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor