set party 0 0 33 memcached 10-year birthday party!

Brad Fitzpatrick

May 20, 2013, 6:31:35 PM5/20/13
to memc...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

memcached is 10 years old this Wednesday the 22nd according to Wikipedia, which cites:

Anybody want to get a beer and celebrate?

I nominate Valley Tavern in San Francisco (in Noe Valley):

Say, 7pm?

There's a pizza place next door (Patxi's) and a mexican/burrito place across the street (Little Chihuahua), both of which you can bring in and eat in the bar. (or any food)

There's also a pool table.

And no events are going on there this Wednesday night, except us.

See you there!

STORED\r\n
Brad

Toru Maesaka

May 20, 2013, 9:57:34 PM5/20/13
to memc...@googlegroups.com
Oh bummer! I definitely would have flown in from the land of the rising sun if there was earlier notice.

Although... I can still make it if I fly out this afternoon... :dr-evil-face:

--

---

An dreas

May 20, 2013, 10:35:14 PM5/20/13
to memc...@googlegroups.com

bummer, too. However I live in the land of beer. In particular in Lower Franconia. So I will drink my "Wäss" (Weizenbier) here. Happy birthday !
Thanks for 9 years running memcached in production without any problems at a big site in Germany !

--Andy