php maven repo.

JAGDEEP JAIN

May 11, 2014, 7:09:34 AM5/11/14
to maven-...@googlegroups.com
Not sure if this group alive, there are questions with respect to php maven repo not available but no one is answering? Is there any alternate for this repo?

Aurélien Labrosse

Aug 13, 2014, 3:46:16 AM8/13/14
to maven-...@googlegroups.com
+1
Is there a way to put in on a free hosting server?

cypr...@gmail.com

Sep 29, 2014, 2:09:51 AM9/29/14
to maven-...@googlegroups.com

You can use my private repo. I am working with php maven plugin every day, so it will be available all the time.

https://nexus2.deviapps.com/nexus/content/groups/dev-public/

versions 2.0.0, 2.0.1, 2.0.2, 2.0.3-SNAPSHOT
all build from git repository tags, this is not a mirror of original repository.

don...@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2015, 6:40:11 AM1/2/15
to maven-...@googlegroups.com, cypr...@gmail.com
Awesome! Thanks!

ja...@hendriks.ca

Jan 21, 2015, 12:33:00 PM1/21/15
to maven-...@googlegroups.com, cypr...@gmail.com
Thank-you, sir! The dead links in "Prepare Maven for PHP" guide need to point to a working repo. The "5 minutes starter guide" is useless without a working repo.