[ANNOUNCEMENT] Maven Alfresco Lifecycle 3.9.1 released

Gabriele Columbro

Apr 7, 2012, 2:44:38 AM4/7/12
to maven-a...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

The Maven Alfresco Lifecycle Development team is proud to announce that Maven Alfresco Lifecycle 3.9.1 release is out and available on the Maven Alfresco Repository at http://maven.alfresco.com.

Tested against Alfresco Community 4.0b, It includes numerous bug-fixes and new features, like support for H2 embedded run and Share AMP overlays support.

For usage please refer to the available documentation on the Alfresco Wiki:

~~~o0 Usage & HOWTO 0o~~~
http://wiki.alfresco.com/wiki/Managing_Alfresco_Lifecyle_with_Maven
https://wiki.alfresco.com/wiki/Maven_For_Dummies
~~~o0 ---------------------------------- 0o~~~

For full release notes and docs for each sub-component, please instead refer to the new version of the Maven documentation site (using the shiny new Maven Fluido Skin):

~~~o0 Docs and Release notes 0o~~~
Maven Alfresco Lifecycle 3.9.1: http://maven.alfresco.com/nexus/content/repositories/alfresco-docs/maven-alfresco-lifecycle/latest/index.html
Maven Alfresco Lifecycle 3.9.1 (Release Notes): http://maven.alfresco.com/nexus/content/repositories/alfresco-docs/maven-alfresco-lifecycle/latest/changes-report.html

Maven Alfresco Extension Archetype 3.9.1: http://maven.alfresco.com/nexus/content/repositories/alfresco-docs/maven-alfresco-lifecycle/latest/maven-alfresco-archetypes/maven-alfresco-extension-archetype/index.html
Maven Alfresco Extension Archetype 3.9.1 (Release Notes): http://maven.alfresco.com/nexus/content/repositories/alfresco-docs/maven-alfresco-lifecycle/latest/maven-alfresco-archetypes/maven-alfresco-extension-archetype/changes-report.html

Maven Alfresco AMP Archetype 3.9.1: http://maven.alfresco.com/nexus/content/repositories/alfresco-docs/maven-alfresco-lifecycle/latest/maven-alfresco-archetypes/maven-alfresco-amp-archetype/index.html
Maven Alfresco AMP Archetype 3.9.1 (Release Notes): http://maven.alfresco.com/nexus/content/repositories/alfresco-docs/maven-alfresco-lifecycle/latest/maven-alfresco-archetypes/maven-alfresco-amp-archetype/changes-report.html

Maven Afresco Share Extension Archetype 3.9.1: http://maven.alfresco.com/nexus/content/repositories/alfresco-docs/maven-alfresco-lifecycle/latest/maven-alfresco-archetypes/maven-alfresco-share-archetype/index.html
Maven Afresco Share Extension Archetype 3.9.1 (Release Notes): http://maven.alfresco.com/nexus/content/repositories/alfresco-docs/maven-alfresco-lifecycle/latest/maven-alfresco-archetypes/maven-alfresco-share-archetype/changes-report.html

Maven Alfresco Share Module Archetype 3.9.1: http://maven.alfresco.com/nexus/content/repositories/alfresco-docs/maven-alfresco-lifecycle/latest/maven-alfresco-archetypes/maven-alfresco-share-module-archetype/index.html

Maven AMP Plugin 3.0.4: http://maven.alfresco.com/nexus/content/repositories/alfresco-docs/maven-alfresco-lifecycle/latest/plugins/maven-amp-plugin/index.html
Maven AMP Plugin 3.0.4 (Release Notes): http://maven.alfresco.com/nexus/content/repositories/alfresco-docs/maven-alfresco-lifecycle/latest/plugins/maven-amp-plugin/changes-report.html

Maven NoSnapshot Plugin 0.0.8: http://maven.alfresco.com/nexus/content/repositories/alfresco-docs/maven-alfresco-lifecycle/latest/plugins/maven-nosnapshot-plugin/index.html
~~~o0 ---------------------------------- 0o~~~

For questions, issues and contributions, join the Google Code project at http://code.google.com/p/maven-alfresco-archetypes/ or the Google Groups at http://groups.google.com/group/maven-alfresco/subscribe.

More exciting releases coming soon, but for now have fun with this one!

--
Gabriele Columbro
Principal Architect, Consulting Services

Blog: http://www.mindthegab.com
Twitter: @mindthegabz

Mark Davidson

Apr 7, 2012, 5:57:16 AM4/7/12
to maven-a...@googlegroups.com
Congrats on the new release guys! I'll definitely be trying it out on my current project.

Regards

Mark

Maurizio Pillitu

Apr 7, 2012, 6:30:07 AM4/7/12
to maven-a...@googlegroups.com
Thanks everyone for this release, I think it was a great team effort and we definitely should go ahead with the same spirit to bring the Alfresco Maven build approach to the next level, hopefully becoming the default SDK for Alfresco.

Going to test the 3.9.1 archetypes today/tomorrow, then I'd like to start working on the POM files for 4.0.

Thanks,
mau
--
Maurizio Pillitu