Sparkfun's David Stillman video How Tos

Jerry Isdale

Oct 1, 2012, 4:47:17 PM10/1/12
to MauiMakers
Some of you may remember David Stillman came to Maui in 2011 and taught an Arduino class
Well he has been busy back in Colorado at Sparkfun HQ working with the Education Department
Check out the videos in this teaser for their upcoming rollout of the http://learn.sparkfun.com/ site

http://www.sparkfun.com/news/970

I hope we can entice David to come back and teach another class sometime!

Jerry Isdale

David Stillman

Oct 1, 2012, 6:18:05 PM10/1/12
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
Jerry et al.,

On Monday, October 1, 2012 4:47:20 PM UTC-4, Jerry Isdale wrote:
I hope we can entice David to come back and teach another class sometime!

There would be very little arm twisting to make this happen :)

These first handful of videos are pretty hasty; we're working on getting things a bit more cleaned up for the actual site launch. I'm pretty excited to be able to work on it. If you have anything you'd like to see added as a tutorial or video, please please let me know (dave@ our domain or this email) and I'll be happy to get it going.

Thanks for the shout, and maybe I'll be able to swing a visit sometime soon!

--
David Stillman

Ben Ward

Oct 1, 2012, 6:52:38 PM10/1/12
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
The curriculum looks great. My boys and I loved taking the class last
year. This year they are making robot halloween costumes with led
arrays and arduinos.
Come back to Maui soon :)

Thanks,
Ben