MauiMakers 2012 A.pdf (mauimakers@googlegroups.com)

1 view

Jerry Isdale (Google Drive)

Sep 12, 2012, 11:43:47 PM9/12/12
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
Message from isd...@gmail.com:
Presentation given to Kahului Rotary Club 9/10/12

Click to open:
Google Drive: create, share, and keep all your stuff in one place.
Logo for Google Drive

cole santos

Sep 13, 2012, 12:48:01 PM9/13/12
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
how did that go.

Jerry Isdale

Sep 13, 2012, 3:55:10 PM9/13/12
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
Good bit of interest from the 15 or so people.
Many were retirees, some current biz people
Best was Peggy of Maui Plastic - who I get my acrylic from.
We chatted and I stopped at her shop afterwards for more chat.

Now in Houston for 100YSS Symposium... rah.
I hate flying

Jerry Isdale

Jerry Isdale

cole santos

Sep 13, 2012, 7:20:29 PM9/13/12
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
Can you get us a discount for makers on plastic sheeting for algae reactors.