Aligned formulas through ASCIImath?

Zhaoyu Zhang

Jul 5, 2012, 12:28:25 PM7/5/12
to mathja...@googlegroups.com

Hi, Davide,

Is there anyway to get aligned formulas through ASCIImath Input? I searched on LaTeX input before and knew that \begin{align} \end{align} and "&=" is great for simple alignment.

Thanks!

Best,

Zhaoyu

Davide P. Cervone

Jul 5, 2012, 12:52:20 PM7/5/12
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
I don't believe there is a natural way to do that, but you can probably approximate it using arrays.   Something like

might do what you want. On the other hand, since TeX has nice constructs for that, why not use TeX? There are Mathjax configurations that load both TeX and AsciiMath, so you could mix the two if you want to do most of the typesetting in AsciiMath.

Davide

Zhaoyu Zhang

Jul 5, 2012, 7:09:00 PM7/5/12
to mathja...@googlegroups.com

Thanks, Davide,

I will try mixing both of them together.

Best,

Zhaoyu