Writer seeking assistance with Book marketing

Gurbir Singh

May 15, 2019, 8:46:53 AM5/15/19
to manchester-word...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Anyone here have experience with marketing in the publishing industry?

I write non-fiction and publish in paperback, hardback and ebooks.  For example here and here. I am looking for help with marketing books using ads on Facebook, Amazon, Google .. others?

I will be at the meeting this evening so available for a chat.

Thanks

Michael Thomas

May 15, 2019, 9:14:43 AM5/15/19
to manchester-word...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I have no experience of this, but I did hear a couple of marketers talking about this just the other week, here

The question in this video was, “tips for selling a book using Google Ads…” they recommend a targeted Google display campaign.

Best wishes,

Michael Thomas

--
See the group blog at https://mwug.uk

For more options, visit this group at
https://groups.google.com/group/manchester-wordpress-user-group
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Manchester WordPress User Group" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/manchester-wordpress-user-group/CAFM4OaP1brsozoGFEPCGuKH04HzBmg2WgOgY7iYoAoRQywVJsw%40mail.gmail.com.

Michael Thomas

May 15, 2019, 9:18:49 AM5/15/19
to manchester-word...@googlegroups.com
Hey Gurbir

Here’s a link to a summary of the Google Display advertising network.

Best wishes,

Michael