Hi, I'd like to join this group

Rocket Steps

Feb 18, 2020, 6:01:18 AM2/18/20
to manchester-word...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm John Cooper. I've been to previous MWUG meets and talked at some a while back.

John

Andreas Andrews

Feb 19, 2020, 3:15:24 AM2/19/20
to Manchester WordPress User Group
Hi John,

Welcome to the group, you have successfully joined us online by posting, and I look forward to seeing you at MWUG if you make it.

You can also join on Meetup, but I don't spend much time on that website other than RSVP'ing and nosying about.

What did you do your talk(s) on? I think I remember seeing it (but missed it). Mine was on photography for the web a long time ago. Keen to do another, not sure what topic yet.

I'm going to look up and revisit the Slack channel also when , but that is more of a voluntary thing to be involved with helping the group.

A.