Contact Form

Iain Barrie

Nov 16, 2018, 6:48:59 AM11/16/18
to manchester-word...@googlegroups.com
Hello folks,

I will be attending on the 21st and find myself in need of advice re a plug in called HappyForms. Tried contactform7 but must have been doing something wrong as it consistantly gave title="false" : description="false".

HappyForms says it has sent the enquirers email but it does not land in my inbox. The plug in does log an event entry in "Responses" which details the email.

See you Wednesday.

Iain.

--
Cuddlesome Crafts and Jolly Creations

Jordan Charters

Jan 24, 2019, 8:28:41 AM1/24/19
to Manchester WordPress User Group
Are you able to check your server logs for an outgoing email?

Iain Barrie

Jan 24, 2019, 9:12:32 AM1/24/19
to manchester-word...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jordan,
Many thanks. The situation was solved on the night.

Kind regards,
Iain

--
See the group blog at https://mwug.uk

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/manchester-wordpress-user-group
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Manchester WordPress User Group" group.