Help needed - paid! Display product search results as Product Table

閲覧: 4 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Simon Paterson

未読、
2018/11/07 9:48:232018/11/07
To: Manchester WordPress User Group

Hello

I've reposted this as I couldn't amend the title of my last post. I wanted to make it clear that we are looking to pay someone to help us with this.

Just had a quote come in on codeable and wondering if anyone could do it cheaper. But also would prefer someone local and this place was recommended to me.

We need search results on the site to display as Barn2 Product Table (I can send the plugin so you can see the code).

This shows the product table live on the site: http://www.jackspipesandhammers.co.uk/product-category/chamber-music

This guide has some background on how to do it: https://barn2.co.uk/kb/wpt-shop-category-search-template.

We have Relevanssi installed but happy to go with any effective solution.

Many thanks

Simon

全員に返信
投稿者に返信