Schedule : Setting Up Opening Times

Martyn Eggleton

Jun 23, 2012, 1:14:07 AM6/23/12
to manchester-mini...@googlegroups.com
I know that this will be something you will tell us eventually but cos of my single parentyness I have a lot of arrangements to make about my child. Do you have a schedule yet? especially build and closing times etc, so I can work out if I need to stay in Manchester etc.  Tar.

Andrew Dutton

Jun 27, 2012, 7:41:29 AM6/27/12
to manchester-mini...@googlegroups.com
Hi Martyn
Sorry for the delay, we're currently sorting times out; we'll let you know as soon as we can.

Out of curiosity what times do you guy see as being best for you? (late Friday set-up [how late], early Saturday set-up [how early?]).
An open question to everybody, be interested to hear everyone's ideals.

Thanks
Andy

stuart dunbar

Jun 30, 2012, 8:29:24 AM6/30/12
to manchester-mini...@googlegroups.com
Hello Andy,

I was thinking it would be great to be able to set up throughout the day on Friday (9am-6/7pm?) and be able to come in at least a few hours before everything starts on the Saturday.

Thanks,
Stuart

John Beckerson (Senior Curator, MOSI)

Jul 25, 2012, 5:37:26 AM7/25/12
to manchester-mini...@googlegroups.com
We will be open until 10pm Friday night for setup - lockup at 10 sharp though! - all the best, John, MOSI

John Beckerson (Senior Curator, MOSI)

Jul 25, 2012, 11:45:21 AM7/25/12
to manchester-mini...@googlegroups.com
All this info is in the Maker Pack in the documents section too - John