Hello. is it me....? I can't find a setting up time for either Saturday or Sunday. Does anyone know!

lauren

Jul 23, 2012, 2:14:15 PM7/23/12
to manchester-mini...@googlegroups.com
I've looked everywhere. Thank you, Lauren (Chandelier of Lost Earrings)

alan tolfrey

Jul 23, 2012, 2:22:56 PM7/23/12
to manchester-mini...@googlegroups.com
Lauren - the details are on the Timetable section of the maker pack:
Pre event - Friday 27th - open from 11AM - 10PM
Saturday 28th - Site opens to makers at 7AM - set up between 7am and 10 am when we open
Sunday - site opens to makers at 9am
setting up time 9 AM - 10 AM when we open.
I'm excited!

Alan. http://www.mossleymodelmaker.com/ mobile 07860 659939

lauren