Maker Meetup - Saturday Curry

Cat Rushmore

Jul 25, 2012, 9:10:11 AM7/25/12
to manchester-mini...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder that there is an entirely optional element to Saturday evening:

(The curry isn't free unfortunately, only the ticket/expression of interest is free)

John Beckerson (Senior Curator, MOSI)

Jul 25, 2012, 11:40:23 AM7/25/12
to manchester-mini...@googlegroups.com
and it's only 300 metres up the road!

James Medd

Jul 27, 2012, 11:54:46 AM7/27/12
to manchester-mini...@googlegroups.com
Just in case anyone spots this before tomorrow evening:

My partner won't be able to make it to MOSI at any point over the course of the weekend as she's working. Is it okay for her to come with me to the curry on Saturday night? I expressed my interest on Eventbrite for 2 people just in case!

Jordan Cropper

Jul 27, 2012, 12:31:00 PM7/27/12
to manchester-mini...@googlegroups.com
As far as I know yes!