Cameras?

Richard Howarth

Jul 27, 2012, 6:19:12 AM7/27/12
to manchester-mini...@googlegroups.com
Hello, i am looking forward to coming tomorrow and I was just wondering if I can bring my camera along to take a few pictures? I just wanted to ask without just turning up and being turned away because of it.

Cat Rushmore

Jul 27, 2012, 7:10:21 AM7/27/12
to manchester-mini...@googlegroups.com
Yes, please do bring a camera and take pictures.

As in any situation, please be considerate to those around you so please don't set up things like tripods in the way of people. The museum is photography friendly and you can see the policy right at the bottom of the page that the link takes you to:  http://www.mosi.org.uk/visiting-us/visiting-for-the-first-time.aspx

Richard Howarth

Jul 27, 2012, 7:12:25 AM7/27/12
to manchester-mini...@googlegroups.com
Brilliant Thanks, I won't bring the tripod, i just didn''t want to have to leave the camera in the car or something if i brought it.