Fwd: Wine club results at the Geauga Fair

Joe Gorse

Sep 4, 2012, 12:50:50 PM9/4/12
to Makers Alliance Google Group
Let us know if anyone wants to make some wine this year with our experienced and decorated local winemakers!

Even if you do not want to do a full or half batch yourself, we can do shares so that all who are interested at any level can get in on some good wine making!

Cheers,
Joe

Sep 4, 2012, 3:38:58 PM9/4/12
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Joe,

As a wine lover, I'd consider shares. Just depends on price, quantity and grape/style.

:D

Regards,

Damon

--

image.jpeg

Joe Gorse

Sep 4, 2012, 4:10:37 PM9/4/12
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
As per last Meeting Minutes:

Wine Making

Next wine harvest is next month. So anyone interested, get in touch with Mike Caldwell. Doing it in Solon

10 gallon min. 48-50 bottles. $7 bottle last year => $350 minimum. We can break this down into shares by the bottle.

  • Zifandel
  • Cabernet
  • Sanjiava (like Cianti)

--

image.jpeg

Joe O'Donnell

Sep 4, 2012, 6:08:59 PM9/4/12
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
  If any one has an RTL-SDR radio device and would like to try it out, please bring it tonight. I have the gnu radio software set up on my laptop. I have an RTL device, but the software test on it says it's defective.

Joe