Wiki and JIRA have migrated to LH

Joe Gorse

Sep 5, 2012, 7:11:53 PM9/5/12
to Makers Alliance Google Group
The 6 GB VM came up today at LH, so I just switched over the DNS to the server with day old (stale) data then updated the content.

Everything worked fine, except some of the edits which occurred today show up as being done yesterday. I believe this is due to some weirdness on my home ESXi instance and should cause no alarm. THERE IS NO WORMHOLE for your Wiki edits.

If you have any missing data, now is the time to let me know while the old server can still run. I will be dismantling it on Friday, as the hard disk which was hosting our stuff has begun to fail.

Cheers,
Joe Gorse