Fwd: Wine Prices

Joe Gorse

Sep 17, 2012, 11:36:45 AM9/17/12
to Makers Alliance Google Group
Wine list is up. Let me know what to put you down for! I will definitely be going in on some of the Pinot Noir.

Cheers,
Joe

Sep 19, 2012, 9:15:41 AM9/19/12
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Found good price on bottles at the brew kettle.

Set of 30 bottles 750 ML - Green or Clear - $25
Single 750 ML Bottles - $1
Set of 30 bottles 750 ML - Blue Hock Neck - $52.50
Set of 60 bottles 375 ML - Green or Clear - $81.00
Set of 60 bottles 375 ML - Blue Hock Neck - $90.00
> LI: Joe Gorse <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joe-gorse/7/12/397>
> FB: jhgiv <https://www.facebook.com/jhgiv>

Robert McTrusty

Sep 19, 2012, 9:17:09 AM9/19/12