Replicator Extruder Upgrade Kits originally desigined by whptohomas

516 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

SCVette, Taylor Stull

ungelesen,
07.03.2013, 21:07:5107.03.13
an makerbot-bu...@googlegroups.com
Hello Replicator Extruder Upgraders,
Since Makerbot is not sending 'their' extruder upgrades out to customers at their expense and since it takes forever to get Makerbot orders shipped and since they are not even offering complete ready to install kits, yet (they say this Spring).

I am going to continue offering the now, newly revisioned Version 7 Extruder Upgrade Kits created by whpthomas located here on http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:42250.

These kits are complete ready to bolt on and are PreFit to my extruder motor to confirm a nice tight fit and function before shipping. These really do make for a 5 minute installation.

These are Not my kits on Ebay and are Not just bags of parts. Each Kit has a lot of time in the finish, assembly, and PreFittment of the hardware.

These are the proven, very strong precision Kits used on hundreds of Rep2s around the world. This kit makes the Replicator 2 reliable and fun again. A must for all Rep2s sooner or later. Is yours upgraded, yet?
Many satisfied customers have gotten their Replicator 2s printing great again!

Currently, I have Orange, and Black upgrade kits ready to ship.
These kits are in stock and ready to ship with several shipping options for both domestic(lower 48) and international rates (and way cheaper than Makerbot's shipping).

Same Day Shipping on all completed orders

Replicator2 Ver. 7 Extruder Upgrade Kits are $30 and include USPS First Class mail (tracking included, lower 48)

----------shipping options----------
Domestic
USPS Priority mail (2-3 day) +$6.00 = $36.00
USPS Express mail overnight +$15(normally $19.95) = $45.00 ***special deal on shipping rate, get it by 3pm tomorrow!

International
USPS International First Class(no tracking provided) +.$6.55 = $36.55
USPS International First Class Registered mail(with tracking) +$19.55 = $49.55
USPS International Priority mail (few days, with tracking) +$24.95 = $54.95 ***recommended for quick International tracked delivery

I can easily take PayPal payments and answer questions at    Email and PayPal Address--->   taylorstull (at) giis.net

Please send your preferred shipping address with inquiries
Thanks again, whpthomas and Makerbot Operators,
Taylor Stull

SCVette, Taylor Stull

ungelesen,
08.04.2013, 12:55:2108.04.13
an makerbot-bu...@googlegroups.com
---------Replicator2 Extruder Upgraders Update----------

I am pleased to announce the availability of complete ready to bolt-on Extruder Upgrade Kits now in high strength, high temperature resistance ABS plastic. Red and Blue now available.

Still only $30 including First class shipping(lower 48)

These ABS kits are proving to be all that the PLA kits are, but better in strength and heat resistance.

I have spent the last 3 weeks working with my Rep2X to get, super strong, slick finish, production quality ABS pieces and have finally mastered the production issues involved.

These kits are like the original PLA kits except I now include all hardware so there is no need to reused the axle screw from the delrin plunger assembly.

It is a truly five minute upgrade and I can have it in your hands next day by 3pm.

All pricing and contact information is the same in above post.

taylorstull (at) giis.net

and some pictures of the products:::::

MakerBeck

ungelesen,
09.04.2013, 11:10:2009.04.13
an Makerbot Buy Sell Trade
The parts look great, are they smoothed in an acetone vapor bath?

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten