Saco: 5 late warblers...

Josh Fecteau

Nov 25, 2015, 12:57:02 PM11/25/15
to maine...@googlegroups.com
Along the Saco River Walk this morning I observed five warblers. In
order of appearance, I saw YELLOW, NASHVILLE, BLACK-THROATED GREEN,
TENNESSEE, and BLACKBURNIAN. Last week, I had a Common Yellowthroat
and Yellow-rumped Warbler here too, and others have had Orange-crowned
Warbler, making at least 8 different November warblers for the
location. Wow!

The Blackburnian was observed near the parking area around 9:40am, the
other birds were all seen on the brushy hillside just beyond the water
treatment plant.

Details and photos here: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S25993345

Also, my 8th Bird Game went live today:
http://joshfecteau.com/life-list-bird-game-8/

Best,
Josh

Josh's Journal: New England Natural History and Foraging [joshfecteau.com]

Chuck barnes

Nov 25, 2015, 2:12:40 PM11/25/15
to Maine birds
Nice find Josh, thanks for the picture's. Chuck