REMINDER: A Birder's Guide To Everything (tickets by Apr 24)

Doug Hitchcox

Apr 22, 2014, 11:44:01 PM4/22/14
to Bird Alerts
Hey everyone:

With less than two days left to reach the threshold for ticket sales, I wanted to post a last appeal to come see the new film "A Birder's Guide to Everything". This is a fantastic coming-of-age film and probably the best, or at least most accurate, birding movie to date.

This event is organized through tugg.com and will only be held if enough people reserve tickets by April 24th. The movie will be played on May 1st at the Cinemagic in Westbrook and ticket sales will continue until that date, but only if we reach the threshold by the 24th.

Reserve your tickets at: http://www.tugg.com/events/8831

Thanks all,

Doug Hitchcox

David Thomson

Apr 30, 2014, 11:22:18 AM4/30/14
to Doug Hitchcox, Bird Alerts
Any news on the Birding movie?

Dave Thomson
Falmouth ME

Doug Hitchcox

Apr 30, 2014, 8:56:34 PM4/30/14
to David Thomson, Maine-birds Alerts
Dave and other avian-cinema enthusiasts:

Last week we did reach the threshold so the movie will be showing tomorrow evening. Thank you to all who reserved tickets and made this event possible!

Tickets are still available online (http://www.tugg.com/events/8831) or you can contact me directly.

Please don't forget to print your tickets before arriving at the theater. If you don't have access to a printer (or want to save a tree), you can present your tickets on your mobile device when you arrive at the theater.

Thanks again everyone. Hope to see you tomorrow night!

Doug Hitchcox

reimer6117 tds.net

May 1, 2014, 5:09:55 AM5/1/14
to Doug Hitchcox
Mid-coast Audubon an Friends of Hog Island aired this movie at Lincoln Theatre in Damariscotta last month. The film received a very favorable audience response and is well worth seeing!

Don