pine siskin

Sarah Caputo

May 30, 2016, 7:15:22 PM5/30/16
to maine birds
I still have 1 Pine Siskin female hanging around with the resident flock of Goldfinches.  Se is unimpressed with their habit of raiding the dandelion seedheads but is feeding frequently from the backyard feeder.

Sarah

Julia Hanauer-Milne

May 30, 2016, 7:30:48 PM5/30/16
to Sarah Caputo, maine birds
I have one here in Sidney too. I don't think I've ever had one this time of year before.

On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 7:15 PM, Sarah Caputo <catbi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
I still have 1 Pine Siskin female hanging around with the resident flock of Goldfinches.  Se is unimpressed with their habit of raiding the dandelion seedheads but is feeding frequently from the backyard feeder.

Sarah

Maggie Strickland

May 30, 2016, 9:16:46 PM5/30/16
to Julia Hanauer-Milne, Sarah Caputo, maine birds
We still had one yesterday, but I didn't see it today.

Maggie Strickland
Harmony

Jill

May 30, 2016, 10:20:04 PM5/30/16
to Julia Hanauer-Milne, Sarah Caputo, maine birds
We have a small flock here in Pittsfield.

Ellen Campbell

Jun 3, 2016, 11:43:44 AM6/3/16
to Sarah Caputo, maine birds
I still have a voracious group here in Holden.

Sent from my iPhone

Marianne Taylor

Jun 3, 2016, 12:12:19 PM6/3/16
to Ellen Campbell, Sarah Caputo, maine birds
I had a single female at my meaties feeder this morning.  Had not seen any since before reading the initial post in this thread.

Marianne Taylor
Skowhegan

Sarah Caputo

Jun 3, 2016, 3:52:58 PM6/3/16
to maine birds
and now I have 1 female at work in Belfast.   Or I am being followed.

Sarah

From: anda...@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016 12:12:17 -0400
Subject: Re: [Maine-birds] pine siskin