Fieldfare, Newcastle

Jeff Cherry

Apr 19, 2017, 8:47:59 AM4/19/17
to maine...@googlegroups.com

Hi Everyone,

I saw a Fieldfare on a lawn near Sheepscot Village this morning at 7:30.

Photos here:

See map in checklist for location.

Sheepscot Road is a fairly busy road, so please try to park off the pavement.

Good luck, I checked again at 8:00 AM, did not see the bird, but there were robins foraging in the field across from the sighting.

Jeff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff Cherry

Cherry Gallery

PO Box 1208

Damariscotta, ME 04543

207-563-5639

914-489-7870 (cell)

cherrygallery.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bill Blauvelt

Apr 19, 2017, 10:49:57 AM4/19/17
to Maine birds, je...@cherrygallery.com

Wow. That is pretty cool. Great find.
Bill Blauvelt

Rob O'Connell

Apr 19, 2017, 11:15:41 AM4/19/17
to Maine birds, je...@cherrygallery.com
Heading up to the area this afternoon. Figured I would try for this and then swing over and see if the Vermillion Flycatcher happened to be around. Any positive or negative information updates are appreciated.

Doug Hitchcox

Apr 19, 2017, 12:17:04 PM4/19/17
to Rob O'Connell, Maine birds, je...@cherrygallery.com
No sightings as of 12:14PM. A handful of robins around but things are pretty quiet.

Sent from my iPhone