Open source RoR project for real estate websites (paginas web inmobiliarios)

Ed Tee

Feb 16, 2017, 6:44:51 AM2/16/17
to Madrid.rb
Holaaa,

I recently open sourced some code for creating real estate websites and wanted to share it with you guys:

https://github.com/etewiah/property_web_builder

If anyone is interested in working with me to improve it, please get in touch.  It currently has enough features for it to be used by small estate agents but I want to add a lot more features ;)

If you are new to Rails I'll be happy to act as a mentor in return for some help with the project.

Any comments and feedback will also be appreciated.  I can understand Spanish even though I'm not good enough to write all of this in Spanish.

Cheers,

Ed

Resumen en español:

Hay un projecto muy para crear paginas web inmobiliarios.  Si eres listo, vas a ir imediatamente a este pagina web y dar le unas "stars" ;)

https://github.com/etewiah/property_web_builder