Fwd: Merry Christmas present To commercial beekeepers a-m

lin...@tds.net

Dec 7, 2019, 9:35:20 PM12/7/19
to mad...@googlegroups.com, Stateline Beekeepers Secretary, Mark Gilberts, Phillip Raines
fyi

From: billr...@mitegone.com
To: billr...@mitegone.com
Sent: Saturday, December 7, 2019 6:16:58 PM
Subject: FW: Merry Christmas present To commercial beekeepers a-m

There is Reliable and proven by 25 years of use Formic acid control of mites, Which was improved and made affordable for commercial beekeepers.

My data base is from early 2000 when you signed in one of my seminars on formic acid for occasional up dates; so if you no longer in bees, or have new E mail let me know. If you find the information interesting let your friends and neighbouring beekeepers know:

REMEMBER IF ALL AROUND you TREAT SAME WAY AS YOU and IN SAME TIME You all will have  much easier life.

You may start on my web site: http://www.mitegone.com/ It gives you highlights of products its use and limits.

Than you click on CMERCIAL KITS it takes you to document describing how we found out how to make treatment much cheaper and filling kits easier and better. http://www.mitegone.com/pdfpages/Comerciall%20%20sideliner%20KITS.pdf

Than you click on INSTRUCTION IN TEMPERATE CLIMATE http://www.mitegone.com/pdfpages/Instructions%20for%20temperate%20climate.pdf  or ALMOND POLINATORS it gives you document: http://www.mitegone.com/pdfpages/Instructions%20for%20Almond%20pollinators.pdf telling you how and why to treat and principle of success. It is a good idea to call me and have consultation on your particular situation from where you coming from and hive management. I want you to succeed. I can advise you on source of acid and why and how modify your particular way to succeed.

Than you have to find source of acid UNIVAR  Customer service: 1-800-531-7106 to find location near you: https://www.univarusa.com/distribution.htm   and figure out your cost of treatment. Click on USA flag it tells you about use in US and scroll down to prices: http://www.mitegone.com/pdfpages/USA%20Pricing.pdf

 If you need Credible references see: http://www.mitegone.com/media.asp#credibleuse

Than you call me and order your pads. Please think at least month ahead of when you need it.

Thank you.

Bill Ruzicka - author of Successful Beekeeping

Owner of Bill’s Honey Farm – Home of the MiteGone Formic Acid Treatment.

CONTACT US in Kelowna BC. PACIFIC CANADA Phone 1-250-762-8156

(the best way to reach me is by phone 8am Pacific Time)
Email: billr...@mitegone.com (include your phone number so I can call you back)

Website: www.mitegone.com